Terms and Conditions
Please take some time to read our terms and conditions.
- Once erected, the equipment must not be moved to another location without prior agreement by the owners.
- No shoes are to be worn, or any food or drink taken onto the equipment at any time. The hirer is responsible for any damage caused as a result of not observing this rule.
- The equipment must be under adult supervision at all times without regard to whether or not the equipment is in use.
- Children must be prevented from climbing up onto the top or sidewalls.
- The maximum number of any children at any time on a 10×10 castle is six, and on a 12×12 castle is eight.
- Should damage occur to the inflatable from whatever cause, the owners must be notified and all use of the equipment must cease immediately,
- The hirer agrees to be responsible to any loss or damage to the equipment while on hire. Any liability of the owners is limited to negligence during installation or equipment failure only. Any damage caused due to misuse of equipment is the responsibility of the customer and will be charged for the damage.
- If the equipment is not available for collection at the agreed time, a charge may be levied based on £3.00 per hour.
- No refunds given due to bad weather conditions under any circumstances.
- We may contact you with special offers via email to improve and personalise your experience. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us you are able to unsubscribe from our emails using the unsubscribe link included in the footer of all email communication.